Manual therapy with different specific techniques
- Therapeutic approach for tendonitis, ligament sprains, and capsulitis (inflammation of the joint capsule).
- Focuses on treating soft tissue inflammations caused by traumatic injuries or overuse syndrome.
- Gentle, safe, and simple therapy for relaxing muscle spasms.
- Highly effective for pain relief and stiffness in the musculoskeletal system, lymphatic retention, migraines, and headaches.
Medical and Sports Massage:
- Fundamental therapy integrated into overall rehabilitation.
- Relax, improve circulation, promote healing, and support various health conditions.
- Versatile manual therapy that encourages the body's self-healing.
- Gentle movements tailored to each individual, used for various issues from pain to stress.
- Aids in acute pain, postoperative conditions, and sports injuries.
- Gentle and tender therapy to overcome stiffness and mechanically-induced pain.
- Manual technique without oils or creams directly on the skin.
- Precisely identifies restrictions in fascia and applies the right pressure for relaxation, easing muscle pain.
Candidates for manual therapy include individuals who want to: • Heal various conditions and pains • Achieve optimal physical function • Improve overall health.
Bring sportswear and footwear, or lightweight clothing in which the patient feels unrestricted and comfortable.
Send an inquiry for the treatment
Start your way towards a successful treatment today. Fill out the form with your data, choose the service you need and we will connect you with the top medical experts in Zagreb.